Monday, April 26, 2010

Sunday with the lions....

Yesterday was an off day. It was nice not to have to be anywhere, although I was on kitchen duty again. I don't mind as everyone here really pitches in n helps out, so it not that much work.
I did go for another lion walk, only this time with 9 toddlers! There were 3 of us that went. It was amazing! I LOVE walking with lions! It's just so freeing!!!
Played with the tigers some and they are calming down a lot too.
Ate too much food as it gets better n better n we also had tea n cake because it was Sunday, in the afternoon.
Hung out in the room editing the rest of my free time n in the evening.
Got a rash on my chest during the night on Saturday night and one on my face Sunday night. Changed all bedding today and sprayed under bed. They think it could be a spider bite.
Richard is feeling better now as he had a slight cold it seems. He scored Ginger wine while in town on Saturday n it seems tpo have worked!