Thursday, April 29, 2010

Lion cubs get a bath!

Park was awesome yesterday! We had seen rhino, jackal, elephants, hippos, giraffes, zebras, blue wilderbeast, impalas, warthog, brown hyeana, springbok, kudu, and a full moon! We had a picnic lunch by a lake and a really great time!
We arrived back at Ukutula at 7:30/19:30 just in time for dinner.
Went to bed after that.
Today I decided to hang out close to the cubs.
First we fed the cubs and then we bathed them. It was actually harder feeding them their bottles than giving them their baths! It went a whole lot better than I ever could have expected!
We got confirmation on the cause of death of the tiger yesterday as it was an pnemonia.
After lunch we will have to clean the gremlin pen again. I just hope we don't let them all out again. I can't imagine having to collect them all as now it's just Richard, Laura and I.
Seems hard to believe we'll be leaving in 4 more days.