Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Farm Daze...

Began my day with breakfast at "Howell's", great food & excellent company! My daughter, Crista, & grand daughter, Myla took me out before I leave them for awhile.
Stopped by my friend Tracey's house after that. I needed to drop something off & wondered if we could do one of our walks together. Tracey lives on a farm with horses, donkeys, dogs, cats, & kids. Today she decided I needed to help with the farm animals before we did anything as it would be a great experience for me before I left for Africa to take care of baby white lions. Does she really think I needed the experience??!! Really though, it was great fun! (plus I do love riding them :-) ...)
Later, Michelle came to help me pack the camera case. This was a very calming experience for me! She also suggested I take a photo of it all in the end so when they rip it apart at the airport, I'll have a clue as to how to put it all back together again. Good idea.
Tonight, time with grandson, Mark, & in the morning, Myla for the day then I'll pick up grandson, Mason for the rest of the afternoon.
In the evening, dinner with the inlaws.
Friday.....I pull it ALL together!

No comments:

Post a Comment