Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Latest Adventure & Schedule

This past weekend we celebrated my grandson Mason's 11th birthday. Although his birthday was February 20th, I didn't book it till, well, this past weekend.
His birthday adventure was to Landcaster to stay at The Red Caboose Motel http://www.redcaboosemotel.com. Mason has been a huge train fan since I think the day he was born! I've always promised him a night at this place. There were 46 sleeping cars, a restaurant, gift shop, a silo with spiral stairs inside to the top, & miniature horses, amongst other attractions on or around the property within walking distance. The train also passes right along the properties edge.
We stayed in car 24. Very cool space to spend the night, although, I would seriously consider booking maybe 2 or more nights as there is so much to see & do there within only a short distance away.
There are a few images here & the rest are in an album on my Holly Horner or Holly Horner Photography facebook page.
As usual, I have serious editing issues, but did as best I could! As most all of you know, we shoot a lot with digital. Okay, maybe that's just me! But I did limit it to just this selection.
During the Wings & Water Festival at The Wetlands Institute, I had recieved 2nd Place in the Coastal Scenic division for my image on canvas of "Ghost Ship" taken on the skeleton coast of Namibia in Africa...I'm grateful for the honor of receiving this award!


This week:



Celebrating 50 Years Ocean City Arts Center's

BOARDWALK ART SHOW

8th-13th Streets
Fri Aug 3, 10am-8pm
Sat. Aug 4, 10am-8pm
Sun. Aug 5, 10am-6pm


I'm in space #182, between 9th & 10th This is one of the best local art shows around with a variety of awesome artists.

August 18th ~ Beachfest II ~ Long Beach Island, Beach Haven

November 3 & 4th ~ Noyes Museum, Oceanville, New Jersey
My note cards are currently available at the Noyes Museum

Please check back for any schedule updates.

As usual, much Peace Love & Happiness my friends :)

Come out & see me if you get a chance! I love catching up with those of you that I may only see once, if that, a year when we get a chance!






Hope to see you soon in my travels!

No comments:

Post a Comment