Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Africa in 17 Days!

17 more days till I leave for Africa. I can hardly wait! I've updated my shots, I only needed a polio booster as my shots were still current from the last trip to Africa 3 years ago & of course I am taking a supply of antibiotics, just in case, & malaria prevention medication.
I keep in touch with the other people I've met online that will be going as well & I look forward to meeting them in person. We will be connecting before the project begins as some of us will be there at least a day early.
With weekends off, I plan on utilizing my time in Africa as best as I can with exploring the surrounding area, going on game drives, photographing wildlife & taking in a culture village experience.
I have another blackberry with internet & email & hopefully, it will work this time as many of you may recall the issues I had the last time I was there.
The only other thing that would make this trip complete would be if I met with Jane Goodall herself while there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment