Wednesday, March 10, 2010

38 days to go till Africa!
I've made a couple of contacts of people who will be going to the reserve at the same time as I. Bob, from Dublin, & I only know the other person as Cruiseshipgirl, but am hopefully making headway towards knowing her real identity.(!) Cruiseshipgirl will be arriving early & staying longer so I should be able to hook up with her & hang out. She's talking about shark diving in False Bay, I'm trying to see if my schedule will allow it. Hey...you only go around once, you know?!

Other than that.....I've been scheduling my weekend art shows & such & am looking forward to a most prosperous year!

Scheduled so far.....Smithville, New Jersey, Mayfest, May 15 & 16, 2010
Ocean City Boardwalk, New Jersey, June 5 & 6, 2010
Ocean City Boardwalk, New Jersey, August 6, 7, 8, 2010
Brandywine, PA, September 11 & 12
Batsto Country Living Fair, October 16, 2010

I will be updating as time goes on, so check back!

No comments:

Post a Comment