Saturday, August 27, 2011

What a week!

What a week, an earthquake, hurricane Irene & 1 tornado warning....Mother Natures Fury.
As many of you know, I live on Patcong Creek in Egg Harbor Township, NJ. We expect many changes in the next 24 hours. Two of my major concerns would have to be water in my studio & loosing my greenhouse. We'll see how that all works out. We may also be seeing what has been the best ever community garden come to an end. We've been under a mandatory evacuation since last night, but I don't expect to be going anywhere. I'm here with my dog, Ashley, & have really done all that I could for storm control over the past few days.
Be safe my friends & keep in touch to let me know what's happening in your area. I would love to hear from you!

1 comment:

  1. Stay Safe ~ You are in my Prayers <3 I will keep you posted from what I hear and I've been posting pictures as I get them... If I can... we are having TEAMING RAIN RIGHT NOW
    Blessings, Susie

    ReplyDelete